Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The little 'fabulous' things that make it count...

Ok, so this being my first post and all, i thought it was only appropriate to dedicate it to my blog title. Life can be good, bad and ugly. Of course you already know that. Duh me ! But then again, i think amidst all that chaos we all need a little bit of fabulous from time to time. I mean it doesn't have to be a fancy schmancy limo date to the prom. You know just those little things that make it seem all OK - it could be a fabulous trellis pillow cover, or fresh daisies or just a pretty looking macaroon. I don't know about you all but i just light up when i spy those LFT's (Little Fabulous Things). So in today's post i will give you a snapshot of 5 LFT's that greet me with a cheery 'Good Morning' every day :)

1. LFT ONE
Of course having it jump onto your bed every morning already makes the day seem brighter. No, i do not own a puppy in case that's the route your'e headed, i'm talking about my little 2 year old gremlin Imaan.


2. LFT TWO

Sitting pretty on my nightstand as we speak, this woman is my current Guru. She's not called the Sweet Stylish for nothing. A little LFT viewing before bed is taking the 'Sweet Dreams' sign off to another level !


3.  LFT THREE

How can i talk about Fabulous and NOT talk about Jonathan Adler. Anybody else out there with their hearts in their mouth when they spy JA. But the L in this post says 'little', so here's a little JA fabulousness on my desk.

POST-IT makeover much ?

4. LFT FOUR

When you have a transatlantic move, a house hunting project that makes the wild goose chase seem like cotton candy and a 2 year old who's questions go from 'Why did you just do that mommy' to 'How come birds fly but animals don't", you seek not buddhism or pure will. Just the magic potion that didn't make it into the fairy tales. Yup, meet good old coffee. I hope you will be BFF's until the sun goes down.

And at $7.99 that's a pretty Fabulous deal. Long Live Home Goods

5. LFT FIVE

The first impression is the best impression. No, I didn't say that. But whoever did, knew exactly what they were talking about. Bless. So when my entry foyer needed a some much called for pizzaz. I went straight to box 131 labelled - I LOVE Z GALLERIE ! This Angelique mirror (retails $350) was something i had set my heart on for months and when time came to pack our bags and move ship i knew i couldn't leave it behind. I mean what if i never saw it again ? They don't say follow your heart for nothing right :)



Well, Well, time's up. See you soon.

Fabulously Your's
T

4 comments: