Sunday, June 24, 2012

Introducing 'A little bit of Fabulous' ....

Yes. I did it again. Went into hiding. But don't send a search party just yet. I have a good excuse to be MIA. And i promise this time, the excuse is really solid. So after all the 'Just do it already' messages i've been bombarded with I have gone ahead and launched my own boutique styling firm. Any guesses what it's called ? Oh yeah, you there at the back... yes you....What did you say ? What's that now ? Yes, Yes. Drum roll. You called it - A little bit of Fabulous ! Ha. Excuse the shenanigans. What's life without a little drama after all ?

LBOF like it's fondly called (anyone reminiscing LVMH?) is a boutique styling firm that specializes in newborn photography, event staging and home styling. I have been busy the last two weeks setting up my studio, getting the cutest props I know you would trade an arm for, and of course designing the goods - Business cards, website, yada, yada, yada. A lot of it is work in progress but don't sweat just yet. I'm not gonna leave you hanging without a little sneak peek. Do tell me how it looks. Here's the logo and b-card.


And now let's take a view from the back.


Good, Bad, Ugly ? I will embrace all feedback I promise. Of course the best ones will get a secret check in the mail and a lot of TLC ha ! No, but seriously, I am looking forward to feedback.

I just styled a cute purple and orange welcome shower last night and have a newborn shoot this week. So I am super excited to get in a few new poses and use some of those awesome props. Watch this space for more.

Until then.... Spread the word. Spread the love. I'm just spreading my wings !

Stay Fabulous. As Always.
T

PS -  A lot of people have told me they are having difficulty leaving comments. I don't know what's wrong. If you cant leave a message, please email me at tarakhan@lbof.in

5 comments: